Wildlife Reflection (2)

Going along with the first part of this post, now I am reflecting upon some new techniques that I got out to try in the field. This time, I have actual photographs of my choosing that follow three wildlife photography tips. A few tips that I chose to implement in this photography session were: Shooting during the early golden hour, shooting with the sun at my back, capturing a twinkle in the animal’s eye, getting down on the animal’s level, using a long lens, and capturing quickly moving animals. Each photo that I’ll be displaying will have both the camera settings and the wildlife tips implemented. All photos were edited lightly in BeFunky online photo editor.

Overall, I think that these tips were especially helpful for the capturing of nicer photographs. The most impactful tip I think, is photographing with the sun at your back. This makes sure your subject is optimally lit and well-positioned. I think that the eye level tip was also helpful because it helps the photo to look more realistic in that the animal is in its natural environment. I also think capturing the twinkle in the animals’ eye gives more life to the photograph and make it more realistic as well. To close, I think that all the tips were nice and helpful in all their own ways, shapes, and forms.